We were all at a party in my friends backyard and things were going great....I'm not sure exactly when I went from "pleasantly buzzed" to "obnoxious drunk" but I crossed that line and then some. The crazy thing about blackouts is that when people tell you what you did, you can almost picture yourself doing it, but have no memory of it whatsoever.
The things I was told I did were:
- Try and take a shit on the lawn
- then chase people with my hands after taking a shit
- groped a 15 (possibly 14) year old girl
- Told a 26 year old man to hit me as hard as he can in the face
- repeat everyones names I could remember
- compliment a girl's top because it did a nice job of showing her cleavage
The night raised some interesting questions though. Does booze turn people into raging douche bags or does the alcohol just bring out the true self and underneath it all I'm just an obnoxious perv? Still not sure what the answer is though, think it's a little bit of both. I abstained from alcohol for a bit until I eventually learned to hold my liquor...that is until my next blackout. But that's a whole other story.